Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Photography Trip




For goodness sake, I have been meaning to load up these for months!

Here are some of the shots I took while I was up at O'Reilley's. You HAVE to go and stay a week there. The food is awesome 6 meals a day. And you gotta know that appealled to me. Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch...3 Course Dinner!!!! The staff there treat you like you are a guest staying at their house - they are smiling, considerate and helpful. Honestly the best service I've received at any place I've eaten at or stayed.
Plus you are totally removed from the world - no TV, no PC, no DVD, not even any radio, or newspapers. Even better, if you're clever like me and let the battery on your mobile run down, you can't use that either!

I'm hoping to go again next year. Great photo tips, wonderful people, spectacular rainforest environment - was really great.


No comments: