Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Movies movies movies

This is looking to be a great year for my kinda movies :-)

Just saw Fast & Furious 5 the other day. Fast cars, gorgeous guys, guns, action and explosions. Brilliant! I'm putting it on the same level as the first one. Reminds me, I haven't seen the 4th one...better take a look when I get home from holidays.

And here are a few movies I'm looking forward to this year:


  • Thor
  • Captain America 
  • Green Lantern (getting a theme here??)
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon (again, missed the sequel(s) better catch them)
  • X-Men First Class
  • Twilight : Breaking Dawn
  • Harry Potter : Deathly Hallows Part 2
  • Sucker Punch
  • Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides
  • Super Eight
  • The Mechanic
  • The Three Musketeers
  • Cowboys and Aliens
  • Sherlock Holmes : A Game of Shadows

1 comment:

detrius67 said...

You missed what will probably be the best of the bunch.....the Green Lantern. That is the #1 must see on my list for this year.