Some photos: Sam's birthday, and one of Mat, and one of Jen that are fairly recent.

I guess you could say, I'm feeling my age a little these days. Could be because I've recently had surgery. They say that slows you down a little. I guess I just have this impression of who I am, and what I'm capable of, and it doesn't necessarily match up with reality.
Ah well, screw reality, I say. Let's just carry on regardless.
So - I'm screaming toward 39. I guess that's another reason I'm feeling a little older these days. I guess I can admit to just hating looking in the mirror these days. Lines, blotches, wrinkles - makeup is my new best friend.
Having two teenage children kinda reminds you exactly how old you are too...sigh. God they got old quick.
Diet is back on again, and exercising properly. I'm going to give this whole thing one more go. Between now and the 25th of April, I am going to get as fit as I can, and lose as much weight as I can. Preferably, 6 kgs. Now that's a bit much to ask, I guess, as it's only in 6 weeks. That's a kg a week. But if I can do that, I KNOW I will feel better about hitting that 39 mark. And if I can keep it off...perhaps even lose a few more kgs, then the dreaded "f" word won't scare me nearly as much.I'm loving being single. There's only one downside I can see.
Someone to kiss. Ah well. He'll turn up.
No comments:
Post a Comment