Sprained ankle is making life a little tough at the moment. Particularly when I've strained the other one too. Makes walking a challenge :-)
Hopefully they'll heal soon; they certainly are better than they were yesterday.
My ankles have always been my weakness. That and my neck. You know what they say about a stiff neck...pride and all that. Not too far from the truth really, I guess.
It's my ankles that fail me, every now and again. The slightest bit of uneven ground and I go down like the proverbial tonne of bricks.
Usually I can right myself, if I'm quick. Yesterday I was in sky high heels, and was rushing (back to work) and so couldn't. Ah well.
I was planning on getting back on the walking/running habit this week. It will have to wait. I'll do some stretching instead, and focus on my arms. Which are moving past tuck-shop ladies and heading towards bat-wings.
No comments:
Post a Comment