Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brain Dump

What's going through my mind at the moment - a brain dump:



  • I can't tell if I'm loving work or hating it 
  • I'm missing my daughter dreadfully
  • But I can't get emotional about it, because that might influence her decision to stay or come home
  • And I'm proud of watching her grow into an adult, even though it's hard
  • I want to stop worrying about the future and enjoy the now
  • That's also hard
  • I think Oscar is sick but I'm not sure; maybe he's just getting old
  • I'm so proud of my son and the way he just loves children - he's a natural
  • And is disgusted that I had to re-write that 6 times to make sure it didn't sound like he's a paedo
  • Enjoying the sunshine
  • Wish my standards were lower sometimes
  • Wonders if in 10 years time I'll regret now not settling for something less 
  • really needs to start exercising
  • hasn't had a sore back or neck in months - left handed mouse at work is helping!!
  • won't ever drink at a work function again
  • love being alone with my thoughts


That is all. For Now.

No comments: