Saturday, February 05, 2011

Mind Purge

This is a simple post to record that this last week and this weekend have been absolutely stinking hot. 37+ degrees all week and 38 tomorrow (Sunday). Supposed to drop to 28 on Monday. 10 degrees in a day. Lordy.

I've arranged to kick off the house process. My first $$ spent with Adenbrook go out on Monday - an initial agreement for them to start drawing up plans and doing soil testing etc. Hopefully it will be all through council in 6-10 weeks (I'm hoping for 6) and we can start building in March. That's if the bank come to the party on my First Home Owner's Grant.

Work is good, busy.

Jenna is doing work experience.

Mat is feeling the heat, and really feeling very positive.

I have lost 2 and a half Kilos in the last 3 weeks. My goal is to be at 67kgs by the end of June. Starting from 79.7 at the beginning of January.

No comments: