- House is moving along. I'm thrilled and terrified in equal measures, I think. Fear of over spending, and thrilled at realising a dream. Terrified of losing something I've been waiting 20 years to gain.
- Met with the builders and reviewed the contract. I'm getting good vibes from "The Builder" and hoping this isn't simple sales patter designed to get me to sign on the bottom line.
- I think I've become far more self aware over the last few years, and I'm even more comfortable with who I am, and who I'm evolving in to.
- Jenna has 2 part time jobs, a decent (so far) boyfriend and seems happy to stay in Grafton until the house is built. Remains to be seen what will happen when it's time to go...
- Mat is still in limbo until we move to Port.
- Weight loss to date from Jan is 4.5kgs. Things have slowed now, to around half a kilo every fortnight, rather than per week. Exercise needs to start in earnest NOW.
- Work is AGAIN in flux with another restructure on the cards. Who knows where I'll be, and what I'll be doing in 3 months.
- I think I'm nearly ready to start thinking about dating again. Might even enjoy it.
Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it just makes you walk funny. ~Kathryn Carpenter
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Things are moving
Update blog entry; probably not very interesting:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment