Sunday, December 11, 2011

Movies to Watch

Just a post to list some of the movies I've missed, and those coming up I want to check out:


  • The Tree of Life
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes
  • Moneyball*
  • A Dangerous Method*
  • The Smurfs
  • Green Lantern
  • Limitless
  • Real Steel
  • Unknown
  • Sucker Punch
  • Contagion
  • The Adjustment Bureau
  • The Three Musketeers
  • Anonymous
  • The Iron Lady
  • Haywire*
  • The Muppets*
  • The Ides of March
  • New Years Eve*
  • Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol*
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
  • Killer Elite
  • J.Edgar*
  • Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows*
  • The Hangover Part Two
  • Paranormal Activity 3
  • The Hobbit*
  • The Dark Knight Rises*
  • The Hunger Games*
  • The Amazing Spider Man*
  • Skyfall Bond's next *
  • Prometheus*
  • Snow White and the Huntsman*
  • Gravity*
  • The Great Gatsby*
  • The Avengers*
  • MIB III*
And here are some from a while ago, I still haven't seen:
  • Black Swan
  • The King's Speech
  • True Grit
  • TRON; Legacy
  • The Company Men
  • Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
  • The Chronicles of Narnia; Voyage of the Dawn Treader
  • Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
  • Tomorrow When the War Began
  • Paranormal Activity 2
Will add to this list later...

* Out next year

Older movies I haven't seen and should have:


  • The Usual Suspects

No comments: