Living in the unit in town in Port has been an education for No 1 daughter. Certainly her profanity vocabulary has increased by about a factor of 10. And that lingering smell of cigarette smoke really just seals the deal on ever trying smoking.
Good news, is despite living in about a 4m square box, we haven't annoyed each other yet. Yes, occasionally one of us disappears to their respective bedrooms, and doesn't come out for a few hours, but that's about it.
No 1 son is living with his father for the first time in 20 years. He seems happy. And at least he's getting some driving hours up.
Work is flat out, with no sigh of a drop. No leave for me, until Christmas, I'd think.
I am the most out of condition and heaviest I've ever been. Time for a change. Back to the diet, and back to the gym.
Over to you....
No comments:
Post a Comment