Thursday, September 09, 2010

Inception - movie review

Went and saw Inception.
It was awesome. Impressive effects and I thought Leo did a good job.
One of the measures I use to gauge the success of a movie, is "did I think about how long it was going on". For a two and a half hour movie, it went surprisingly quickly, and I didn't think about the time at all.
Also, it made me want to talk about it afterwards...not a big "emotional" film though. Didn't sweep me away with deep or strong feelings - I think it was engaging my left brain a little too much, what with all the different levels.
"They're in a plane!" I kept saying to myself :-)
I was trying to remember where I saw the female lead - it was Juno. (Thanks IMBD!)
And Chris Nolan is fantastic. Love his work generally. Can't wait for another Batman.

No comments: