So now I'm trying to keep up with...
True Blood
Warehouse 13
Leverage
Eureka
Entourage
White Collar
The Gates
Sanctuary
Plus new seasons of some of my absolute favourites start soon:
CSI New York
Survivor
Supernatural
Fringe
House
Grey's Anatomy
Then there are the ones I'm not quite sure what's going on...will they come back???
Spartacus
Legend of the Seeker
Dexter
Sherlock
And also the ones I haven't even really started yet:
Human Target
Private Practice
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate Universe
And those that I once watched, and then stopped, but want to catch up on:
LOST
Heroes
Numbers
Prison Break
Burn Notice
Boston Legal
1 comment:
Fringe Starts next week 23rd sept
Big Bang Theory starts next week too
Spartacus is back in the new year. with a 6 episode prequel about batiatus and his ludus before Spartacus arrives
then season 2 of Spartacus is coming 2011
Legend of the Seeker is over :( only 2 seasons
Sherlock will be back next year. they only did 3 episodes just to gauge how it went
Watch Madmen. this show has me hooked, some of the best writting ive seen for a while
Post a Comment