Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Sunset #1


I'm thinking while I've got this view of the sun setting (i.e. before they build another housing estate over the top of these beautiful low hills and trees, I'll be taking a lot of photos of this sun setting.

I haven't picked up my camera in anger in possibly years. I was going to say months, but it's probably years.

I've joined the MCP Action 12 challenge this year, and so I need to come up with an idea for a photo that embodies "Resolution". Presuming everyone's going to have a go at something to do with New year's resolutions, or pixel resolution etc etc.

Whatever. It's something that will force me to pick the damn camera up and play. That's why you bought it you silly cow.

Hugs.

2 comments:

k*handtke said...

beautiful capture of the sunset!

Patrice said...

You should be using your camera more often - lovely shot!