Saturday, August 10, 2013

General Business

Gorgeous day here today. Gorgeous blue sky winter's day. Totally warm lying in the sun on my front porch today. 

Watched a heap of Graceland episodes; I'm really loving it so far. Getting to the point where I'm starting to worry it might get cancelled. Sigh.

ABsolutely have to get back on the exercise wagon this week. I'm finally over my chest infection, my knee mostly doesn't hurt and my shoulder is probably 80% right. So. Time to get back on the wagon.

Good news is, I haven't gained any weight since I stopped exercising in April. So that's a bonus, particularly considering it's been winter, and I normally put on some  during the colder months.

Why oh why didn't I go out and take some photos today? Oh yes, because my camera needs cleaning, and I keep forgetting to get. it. done. Right - tomorrow, let's see how we go.


No comments: