Monday, March 20, 2006

Costume Party




This was the party of all parties.
The "Queen Bee" (for those of you who've watched "Mean Girls" hosted a costume party and invited 60 thirteen year olds.
Brave mother if you ask me.
Apparently there were no serious incidents to be alarmed about...some girl tried smoking in the toilets and was sprung pretty easily, but apart from that...no major emotional trauma was suffered.
Hardly anyone made an effort...I'm glad we did! Jenna looked gorgeous. And so grown up!
I love the photo of the kids...it's blurry, and originally I though it was just a ruined one. When I looked at it though - it really depicts the chaos and movement that was the essence of the party. I'm fairly happy with that lucky shot.

1 comment:

Sue's Snippets said...

Oh Darling don't you look gorgeous!!! Where did she find 60 teenagers? The woman is insane