

Jenna with her new haircut...she isn't really happy with me in the bottom shot...it's a look I'm beginning to get familiar with.
The top one is a nicer one...but you can't really see her layers there.
Well, it's been a hell of a few weeks.
It started with the phones. Our phones in the office went down due to a random flooding at the AAPT building in the centre of Brisbane. Can I say, you really don't know how much you depend on your phones until you don't have them...for 3 DAYS!!!!
Considering we run a Remote Helpdesk Hotline support out of our office, this caused quite a bit of stress.
Following this wonderful week (that was 2 weeks ago) last week was worse.
We have had 2 staff away for 3 days - given we only have 5 staff (and one of those is the Boss) it was a busy week for all of us. Our Adelaide Brothers had just a bad a time of it, as one of our larger customers has had a server fail, for the second time and ordered an emergency Please Explain meeting of the Board. Not fun.
To top it all off, the upgrade I did on Wednesday last week was a disaster. Hard to point the finger, however I can't help feel responsible. To put it perspective...if you tried to order a Cheesecake from a well known Coffee Shop (any of them) and you couldn't...blame me.
I had to go in today (sacrilege) on the weekend to ensure the steps I've taken to correct the problem, are in fact fixed. Which, from what I can tell, they are.
Tomorrow is a new week. I hope it's better.
Good news? Um...it's raining?!?
Kids are both well, as is The Man of the House. Have been playing Wow, burning DVD's, getting my office a bit more organised. Will spend the day at home again tomorrow just pottering. No Stress. That's the Key!!! Hope to lie around watching Grey's Anatomy, House MD, Survivor, West Wing...all the TV shows I never get to see.
Oh...and walk the dogs.
Well, it's been a hell of a few weeks.
It started with the phones. Our phones in the office went down due to a random flooding at the AAPT building in the centre of Brisbane. Can I say, you really don't know how much you depend on your phones until you don't have them...for 3 DAYS!!!!
Considering we run a Remote Helpdesk Hotline support out of our office, this caused quite a bit of stress.
Following this wonderful week (that was 2 weeks ago) last week was worse.
We have had 2 staff away for 3 days - given we only have 5 staff (and one of those is the Boss) it was a busy week for all of us. Our Adelaide Brothers had just a bad a time of it, as one of our larger customers has had a server fail, for the second time and ordered an emergency Please Explain meeting of the Board. Not fun.
To top it all off, the upgrade I did on Wednesday last week was a disaster. Hard to point the finger, however I can't help feel responsible. To put it perspective...if you tried to order a Cheesecake from a well known Coffee Shop (any of them) and you couldn't...blame me.
I had to go in today (sacrilege) on the weekend to ensure the steps I've taken to correct the problem, are in fact fixed. Which, from what I can tell, they are.
Tomorrow is a new week. I hope it's better.
Good news? Um...it's raining?!?
Kids are both well, as is The Man of the House. Have been playing Wow, burning DVD's, getting my office a bit more organised. Will spend the day at home again tomorrow just pottering. No Stress. That's the Key!!! Hope to lie around watching Grey's Anatomy, House MD, Survivor, West Wing...all the TV shows I never get to see.
Oh...and walk the dogs.
1 comment:
Hi therte, un saludo, keep blogging girl, i will visite your site next time,to see in the coming days, in future, what's new here on this page. Keep in touch.AA
Post a Comment