Thursday, March 09, 2006

Invasion


I have no idea where all these flies are coming from. I have had the house cleaned from top to bottom. We are taking the bin out daily for goodness sake. Where on earth are they coming from!!!! They all sit staring longingly through the screen of our bedroom window...staring at the back yard. They must be confused - they can smell the dog poop...they can see the dog poop....how do they get to the dog poop??? And then of course they get euthenased by the patented "Drowning Method" for killing insects. One minute staring with eleventy million eyes through a screen at a huge gourmet smorgasboard...the next gasping and choking under 100 litres of Mortein. Ah...such is life.

They're nearly as bad as the damn Geckos. We now have one that lives inside with us, apart from the eleventy million that live just outside the various windows and doors of our house. I have called him Gordon. He's the tiniest little thing you've ever seen. Loud - oh definitely loud. But small. He's making his way to the back of the house to live with the flies. Not the wisest move on his part really, considering the chemical warfare going on down that end of the house. Still...he's still with us.

My throat is slowly coming good. It's been a really ordinary week and a half really. Sick, work stress, no training due to previous two items...Yuck.

Watching "Taken" at the moment with Kerry. Intersting series. Kinda got me hooked, although if it wasn't for Kerry watching it with me, I'd probably have started watching something else, by preference.

Bloody weather can just stop switching back to summer whenever it likes, too. I was all set for Autumn...clothes, shoes...getting right in the mood of snuggling. Then it turns around and throws a 32 at you. Mother Nature's a bitch like that.

I'm probably going to have to work this weekend. Again. Bugger it all. Won't be too stressful though, as I'll be heading over to the bosses place. It's peaceful, quiet...cinema, aircon...relaxing.

That's all for now. I have no idea if anyone's reading this...hope at least Mum and Maree are.
Hey...if anyone's reading, can you please leave a comment? Ta.

1 comment:

Sue's Snippets said...

Yes well we miss you too!! Mostly Sam I think. You are probably the only one that could understand his frustration at the moment. Jacob insists everday and everything happens on Tuesday or the day is Tuesday. Sam has repeatedly tried to explain there are 7 different days of the week but Jacob just isn't having it. Boy! does that take me back in time and I think its only poetic justice it's Maree who has to deal with it