Well, I had a wonderful time in Grafton this Easter.
Despite a crappy drive down (5 hours) it was a relaxing and rejuvenating time. Mum looked after me (as usual), Dad cooked wonderful meals for me (as usual), and I got to spend some time with my gorgeous nephews.
Best of all, we got to go out and have lunch at Maree's. It was really special...kinda reminded me of the lunches we used to have at my Aunty Evelyn and Uncle Noel's. With Nan and Pop there...just soaked in family tradition.
The boys had a great time in the sun in Maree's back yard; Jenna even got a little burnt...odd for mid April! I'm soooo jealous of Maree's home - it's just perfect. Glynn and Maree have really made a lovely home for their family.
And it was lovely to catch up with Maree. Although I would have liked a much longer time to chat with her one-on-one...don't get that much with parents and kids around! :-)
Basically, most of the time I slept, ate, talked...repeat.
Also managed to get some time out with Carmel and Anth...which is always fantastic.
I love talking to Anth, and Carmel is just one of the sweetest, most lovely ladies I know. Plus they both love WOW, movies, computers and games of all kinds...obviously vastly intelligent and sophisticated people, with exquisite taste.
Honeslty, after spending a few days surrounded by Great Friends, Supportive Family and peaceful surrounds...why on earth would you ever want to leave??????
...oh yes...$$$$$money$$$$...that's why.
Sigh...anyone got a lotto ticket in?
1 comment:
So pleased you had a good Easter that's what family and great friends are all about - making you feel good Love you
Post a Comment