Well, it's party day today. We'll be heading down to Bonny Hills to drop Jenna off, then I get the whole night to myself!! Yay! She's going to look very cute with her Cupid outfit. I will take a photo or two and add them in later.
My printer is dying. It's efforts over the last 3 or so years have not gone unappreciated. It's been a jolly little thing, printing out great quality photos and wonderful assignments, shopping lists, birthday cards, DnD modules etc etc. However, it's VERY shortly going to be time to get a new one. Now I can't choose between sticking with the Canon I know and love, and switching to Epson, which a lot of the pro-am photographers go with.
Topic of the Day
And now they've made a camera with a printer inside...c-razy! It's basically that big old Polaroid camera minitiarised...and you can adjust red eye etc all within the camera.
And the eco-button is a little USB thingy you push when you want to leave your desk for a moment, and it quickly pushes your PC into hibernate mode, using 90% less energy. You then push it again when you come back, and it shows you how much energy you just saved, carbon emissions etc; push it again...and you're very quickly back where you left off. Or you can double click if you don't care about checking the energy savings etc. Neat.
Weather
Cool and sunny. Actually nice weather. Not so potentially for the NW of the country, though...lookin' pretty cyclony up there...
Exercise
Yes well. Not happening today. Or yesterday. Or the day before that. Perhaps a nice fresh start on Monday?
Diet
Nice salad sandwich for lunch, cereal for breakfast. Now I'm owed a banana muffin for afternoon tea. Dinner for one tonight, to not sure what I'll have...no doubt something simple.
Picture
Well I would have a picture of Jenna in her Cupid costume, but I left the CF card in the computer when I drove to Bonnie Hills...so no pics yet. Jenna had her camera, so I'll borrow some of the photos I took from that.
Hobbies
Migrated all my photos over to Google/Picasa Web Albums from Flickr. You get more for free.Play a bit of Wow? Na...just logged on to check out the characters. Maybe tomorrow.
Kids
No word from Mat - no surprise, he's with Brooke. He did mention he's really not happy staying with Ben. He's seems quite bi-polar - violent one day and normal the next...
Words with The Daughter today. As Wil Smith said on Oprah the other day "This is my house, and I'm letting you sleep in one of the rooms. For that, you'll keep it clean, and do the chores I ask."
Reading
Nearly finished Castlemaine Murder. It's a goody. Have my "Lazy Afternoon" iTunes mix playing in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment