Tuesday, July 07, 2009

ANTM

Ok, I have a guilty secret.

I like to watch Australia's Next Top Model. Yes, it does require me to park a part of my brain to one side. Yes I do need to resurrect that part, deep down inside, that X chromosome part, that I know I technically was born with (I mean I gave birth twice, so it should be there).

As my darling daughter goes through the teens, it's really one of the few times she's willing to actually be in the same room as me. Alright, so she's silent and texting her soon-to-be boy friend, but, we are actually in the same room.

Anyway, I'm glad Tahnee, or Tarni, or Tahni or however she damn well spells her name won. The other one was a bogan moron with crooked teeth.

Crikey, this show does bring out the bitch, doesn't it.

Food wise, today was bad. I had cereal, nori rolls and then Red Rooster. Sigh. I feel like a bear storing fat for the winter. Oh Crap. It is winter. Storing fat for NEXT winter....

No comments: