Saturday, July 04, 2009

Back to it

Current Events
Work = overwhelming. Too much on, with too little time to do it all properly. Ah well, August should see me clear of that.

Weather
Hmmm well it was damn cold last night. My hand is nearly numb typing this now, and it's nearly lunch time. I think it got down to 6 degrees last night. Add the near constant wind here, and it's a chilly day. Not bad in the sun though...best feature of this house is the back deck.

Exercise
OK. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Time to get up off the computer chair and at 'em. My waist is expanding to near record proportions with all this winter eating and hybernating.

Diet
See above. I'm eating more, and it's all cooked food, 'cause it's cold dammit. Time to try some lighter options.

Picture
I haven't taken a photo in months. Will do some today, while the sun is shining!

Hobbies
I now have a couple of herbs sitting in little pots on my back deck in the winter sun. We have: parsley, oregano, rosemary, chives and some very pathetic basil. I think it's depressed...it's certainly got a death wish, or it's the runt of the litter...it's still got one leaf on it though...you never know. Mind you I haven't even looked if it survives winter; maybe I shoulda planted it in spring. Ah well.

Kids
Getting there. No.1 Daughter has discovered boys. More's the point; they've discovered her. I really have to start hitting the punching bag, and getting my martial arts training back to scratch.

Reading
John Grisham - The Appeal. Nothing new, but at least he's consistent.

Listening
MJ - the best of.

No comments: