Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Diet

You know what? Deciding to watch what I eat in the busiest working week of my year so far, wasn't the brightest of decisions.

Still...I'm conscious of the decisions I'm making, and the food I'm eating. I'm keeping up my Calorie King diary, no matter how horrendous it is. Usually when I'm stressed I will completely block out all thought of what I'm eating. This time, I'm aware of it, and have made the decision not to get too hung up, until the "b" word is over.

I'm not sure there's much of a difference really...but it is a slight difference. Keeping up with my best friends weight loss journey has been seriously motivating also, so I'm thinking about it everyday.

Just not actually doing something about it every day. :-)

August...can't wait until August.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great. Just being aware of what's going on in your daily diet (small d) is half the battle. Even if you sometimes slip up you're making the effort.

And if nothing else, every journey is more fun with a buddy :)