Had a fab-u-lous time up in Qld with the long lost friends. Thank guys for a wonderful time, great conversation, good food and the occasional swim! :-)
Stopped in at Kingy (Kingscliffe) on the way home. Was gorgeous - had a swim at the beach and popped in and looked at a few shops. Bought a sarong, and headed back onto the highway.
I was expecting the Ballina stretch to be a nightmare, but it was smooth sailing the whole way home - everyone must have done the decampment before today! Lucky for me!
Anyway, it's too hot, but then, summer's on the way out. So we really should enjoy any beach weather we can scrape together.
Glad to be back to my bed, and home.
:-) Prawns and salad for dinner.
I've been excellent with my diet for weeks now. This last few days were a real test. But...not a chip, nor bread roll has passed my lips. EVEN after I stopped in a Hungry Jacks in desperation for something to eat for lunch today (everything else was shut!).
I made them make me a chicken salad!! And the did. Thanks Hungry Jacks Ballina - you've helped me keep my promise to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment