And before you state the obvious, yes, I'm aware there has been an Equine Influenza epidemic...I haven't been living in a cave.
But...still. They're running the damn race aren't they? Are they?
Well, yes they are, because I tried to book a restaurant in Port today, for tomorrow night. Bit late notice, but hey...it's for 16 people, so I thought maybe it would be possible?
HAH! Apparently there's some big horse race on, and everything's booked out!! Where the hell have I been?
Anyway, was saved by my favourite restaurant - Bliss...they have some seriously nice food.
1. Current Events
You know, I don't really like Reality TV. But this year, Australian Idol has really caught me. I usually watch it on and off, but my daughter loves it, so we watch it together.
How in God'/Allah's/Buddah's/Wolf Spirit's whatever you believe in's name MARTY has remained in this competition is completely insane. They man can't sing!!! Well, unless it's HIS music, on HIS guitar, in HIS pub!!! Well, derrr, it's not in your pub mate.
Enough!!! my blood pressure is rising. All I can say is Matt Corby better win.
Edited: Well, now he's been very humble, and nice, and a good bloke. Sorry 'bout that Marty. Still glad you're gone.
2. Something Funny
So...here's the thing. You've developed a smoking habit in your early teens. This, of course, is despite ALL the education, ALL the advice and ALL the information available to this generation. So clearly you're a f$%^ing Idiot to start with.
But now, because you're an idiot, and are addicted to cigarettes at 16 and smoke a pack a day (How does the stupid bint afford it!!!!) your school is going to allow you to go outside for CIGARETTE BREAKS!!
Has anyone pointed out to the STATE school, that it is Illegal to supply cigarettes to under 18's?
Here's a quote from the little darling's mother:
"Tara's mother, also a smoker, said the situation reached breaking point last month when her daughter was placed on detention, and prevented from leaving the school grounds.
"She was really stressed. She just calms down if she has got a cigarette; otherwise she storms in the door, cranky and angry."
Oh dear - cranky and angry! A 16 year old girl! Completely bizarre behaviour - so completely atypical for a hormonal, sensitive female...best idea...let's give a smoke. That'll help...oh, and kill her too...but don't panic. That won't happen for YEARS!!! Right now, she'll shut the hell up!
Sorry...this was meant to be the funny bit.
3. Weather
Pleasant, breezy. Sunny. Nice!
4. Exercise
Hmmm...pattern developing here. Nil, zip, zero!
5. Diet
Cereal, stuffed eggplant roll, chicken sandwich. 2 biscuits, pork steak and pasta salad
6. A picture
Best picture, ever...taken a few years ago...but love this one.7. Hobbies
Just a bit of reading, really.
8. Kids
Sunburnt and sore - Jenna.
Hung over and broke - Mathew
9. Interesting Fact
You can't create a folder called 'con' in Microsoft Windows!
10. Quote
"I've got a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel!"
No comments:
Post a Comment