Another weekend without kiddies....Yay!!
Mat remains in Brissie, Jen was off with her friends.
I spent the weekend reading, sleeping, relaxing, reading, sleeping and eating.
I really need to catch up on my TV though.
Favourite shows are:
Grey's Anatomy - watching the new season downloaded from the US.
House - ditto to above, but am behind what's on the TV at the moment!
Survivor - started watching Survivor China
Lost - catching up on last year's episodes ready for the new one
Heroes - need to watch the last 3 episodes from last season
Prison Break - need to watch the last half of Season 2
Plus, there's a heap I'd love to watch, but don't have time for. Ah Well...maybe when I move to Port and have nothing to do on crappy weather days.
I am soooooo looking forward to having my own space. It's going to be great.
I'm even looking forward to shopping and cooking...it's definitely time for me to move out of home ;-)
Well - Matt Corby had better win Idol - I hope he and Natalie go through. Carl is great, but not up to them at all.
Rain has been good for the garden - all dads plants are shooting up. We'll have tomotoes coming out of our ears shortly! Mind you, nothing tastes as good as a home grown tomato.
Alright - left it too late to upload a photo, so bad luck there.
Better go - trying to get to bed early tonight, so I can get up and walk tomorrow.
I'd like to write something other than Exercise - Nil, for tomorrow's entry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment