1. Current Events
It's been raining. The reason for this could be a typical pre-summer meteorological weather pattern, predicted and fairly familiar for the sub-tropical coastal regions of NSW.
...Or it could be because I just spent a fortune getting my Black Impreza detailed.
Guess where my money is.
2. Something Funny
Watch this right to the end....cracks me up!
3. Weather
Well...it's raining and cold. That's good, I guess. Unless you've packed away all your warm clothes!!!
4. Exercise
Planned on walking with some work friends in Port - chose to eat and drink and sleep instead. What can I say - I'm ignoring the weight at the moment. But severely noticing the lack of energy...need to run....
5. Diet
Not just blown, but had a mortar put under it and a bit of C4. Absolute Smithereens!
6. A picture

7. Hobbies
Nil, nada, zip!8. Kids
Mat's wallet was posted HOME!!! Whoever did that, didn't leave a return address or anything...a genuine, traditional, anonymous Good Samaritan...in Brisbane...restores my faith in humanity!9. Interesting Fact
The three wealthiest families in the world have more assets than the combined wealth of the forty-eight poorest nations.10. Quote
Therapy Helps, but screaming obscenities is cheaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment