Sunday, November 18, 2007

Like...duh

Well, that answers that question.

Being in Port Maacquarie puts a significant dampner on the ability to update one's blog every day.

Never mind. It's certainly got me in the blogging mode - I don't think I'll be doing it every day from now on, but certainly a couple of times a week.

Christmas shopping is well under way. I have over half of it done. What I'd really like to do, is to buy a big opaque box, and wrap everything now. Then the stress of Christmas Eve is nothing!!! Then I could even cook at christmas time...shortbread, gingerbread, you know...that sort of thing.
Also - this house is very small, with not very many places to hide stuff....

We'll see.

Went to pick up Mat from Byron today in MY NEW CAR!!!!! Should have taken a photo...but haven't yet. It's a gold Subaru Outback. very nice.

Mat had been to Schoolies - he had a great time, with no troubles, thank god. He's tired, but not overly hung over.

Jen went to the pool with a few friends today - and that included a few boys...hmmm this is going to be a problem shortly. She's far too pretty, and they are starting to hang around.

We'll see.

I bought my toaster today - first purchase for my new home - my own house, my own place....

going now...tired.

Update more later.

No comments: